About the Artist:
Ridhi Rajpal (@artist.ridhirajpal) is an independent film-maker, writer, multidisciplinary artist, and entrepreneur. With a decade's worth of experience in commercial feature films, advertising as well as web shows, she managed to keep her art career active as well, by selling her paintings via international galleries and through her own brand, Rariro Art. (@rariro.art) She is trained in close to 300 art forms globally, and her most favorite or go-art forms have always been Zen Doodle, Impasto Finger Painting and Sculpture Painting. She loves to teach and has been conducting workshops for close to 8 years now.
- Practice for over 10 different patterns
- Working on intricate compositions
- How to tackle overlapping
- Tips and tricks to create your own new patterns!
- White sheets (A4 or bigger) - x 5-6 approx.
- Technical Pen / Fineliner / Ball Pen / Gel Pen (any color)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: July 5th
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449