About the Artist:
I am Ilakkiya, an architect turned artist (@suvadugal). I have been practicing art full time for two years, experimenting with various mediums like oil, watercolors, acrylic, spray paints and pencil.I do commission works wall paintings and art shows.
- The basics principles of portrait drawing - proportion, anatomy, light and shade.
- A run through about watercolours, the basic techniques, do's and don't s
- Types of washes, colour mixing, colour wheel etc.
- Applying the techniques
- Building up layers effectively to create a painting
- Handmade sheets(A4)
- Brushes (size.12, 8, 4)
- Water absorbing cloth
- Drawing board
- Masking tape
- Art Materials
- Lunch - Quality Vegetarian Food
Date : December 7th, 2019
Timings : 10.30 am to 5.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Maadi - Creative & Co-Working Space
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849