About the Artist:
My name is Shanan (@Whatacurls ). I'm an Engineer by profession and an Artist by passion. I used to draw and paint a lot as a kid and then life, just 'happened'. Somewhere in between, I forgot my cravings for painting. Luckily I rediscovered my lost love around 2 years ago, from then, I never stopped.
Although I have tried several mediums of paintings, I generally use watercolors and acrylic. Watercolor has my heart because of its challenging yet satisfying characteristics. Nature is my constant inspiration and has become my favorite subject to paint.
A painting can teach, motivate or even heal an individual, because, Art is Therapy.
What would the participants learn at the workshop?
- This workshop is both for beginners and intermediates, the participants will get a stronghold and understanding of fundamental concepts of the color-wheel, color-swatching, etc.
- The participants will learn several watercolor painting techniques and when to use them.
- The specialization: Monochrome Paintings, where the participants learn to create a complete painting using just a single color.
The final art is a Monochrome Painting of a landscape. the art will comprise of mountains, pines, mist, birds.
Art Materials Provided:
- Three round brushes of size 1, 8, 11 each
- Exam Pad
- Jar/glass of clean water
- Two A4 sheets of 270 GSM artist-grade sheets
- Artist Grade Paints
- Art Materials
Date : December 8th, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Golden Square CBD, Wilson Garden, Bangalore
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449