About the Artist, Uneeba Zubair (@Theblackbrush.art):
I’m a watercolor artist and I enjoy painting seascapes. I’m a graduate in Psychology. The process of creating and being fully engaged with my work is the most important thing for me as an artist. Through daily watercolor meditation, I hope in some way, my journey becomes a place where people come, find their artistic felicity because that’s what it is for me.
What you will learn:
- Basics techniques and washes of watercolor
- 3 types of easy clouds
- Breakdown of the elements of the landscape with demonstrations of brush strokes
- To paint a Watercolor Landscape
- Round brushes size 00, 4 & 8 (mop brush optional)
- Basic Watercolour paints with white
- Watercolour paper size A5
- Masking tape
- 2 jars of clear water
- Paper towel or cotton rag
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: July 11th, 10.30am to 12.30pm
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449