About the Artist:My name is Ravi Raval (@rave_arts). Born and brought up in Mumbai, I studied B.Com. Post my B.Com I studied painting (fine arts) for 5 years. I've been painting professionally since three years and conducting workshops for the last two years.
What you will learn?
- How to draw (basic techniques of drawing)
- Study of light and shadows
- Understanding Watercolor flow and its advantages
- Advance watercolor flow and details in watercolor
- 3 dimensional effect in watercolor
- Using this technique with any other color (eg oil painting,acrylic paint or charcoal)
- Watercolor (camel tube colors or any other tube watercolors)
- Synthetic Brush (Round Brush Size 1,3 & 5 / 1 inch flat brush for wash)
- A4 Paper (140 GSM or more)
- Bowl with water
- Tissue paper / dry cloth
YOU WILL BE PAINTING THE ABOVE PAINTING IN THIS WORKSHOP
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: July 18th, 3pm to 6pm
Cost : Rs.649/-
Recorded Session Available!
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449