About the Artist:
Nikita Chawda (@artbynikitachawda) is a freelance artist, art tutor and Video content creator. She has an experience of 2 years in teaching art through private sessions, art workshops and events. Currently she enjoys working with watercolour particularly with botanicals and hopes to explore and teach more.
What you will learn at this workshop?Two botanical pieces will be focused on in this workshop.
- Watercolour Apple:
- Learn the how to draw a realistic Apple.
- Understand the basics of lights and shadows in still life using the Apple as an example.
- Colour Mixing with regard to fruits and vegetables.
- Painting process of the Apple with the basics of layering in watercolour.
- Watercolour Protea Flower:
- Learn how to draw a realistic Protea Flower
- Understand the basics of light and shadows while painting flower petals
- Colour Mixing with regard to flowers
- Painting process of the Protea Flower with understanding of layering and strokes in petals.
- Watercolour Paper: 300gsm (A4 size: 2 Sheets)
- Artists Watercolour Paints: Artists Camlin Watercolour Tubes/ FaberCastell Creative Studio Watercolours/ Brustro Artists Watercolor/ etc.
- Round Synthetic Brushes in the Size 2,4 and 8.
- Wash Cloth, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Bowl of Water.
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 9th
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost : Rs.599/-
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849