About the Artist:
I am Maithili Bhande (@mitselia_ ),an Industrial designing student in Pune. I'm passionate about art and have been practicing for the last 14 years. I've completed various courses in Sketching, Portrait sketching, landscape painting, watercolour painting, Acrylic painting and Oil painting. I've displayed my artworks in various exhibitions before and have also conducted a watercolour painting workshops.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Learn to draw the basic anatomy of birds
- Get a better understanding of the type of paper, brushes and colours to use
- Learn how to refer to an actual photograph to draw
- Learn the basic techniques and step by step process for sketching a bird
- Learn the posture and proportions
- Learn how to make use of watercolour pencils, watercolour paints, poster colours and pens in the same artwork
- Get a better understanding of the mediums and techniques.
- Learn adding and refining the colours.
- Adding layers.
- Learn how to add minute details in a bird sketch.
- Learn to give a realistic touch to your bird sketch
- Learn how to create realistic eyes and feathers.
- Learn the necessary tips and tricks for enhancing your artwork.
- At the end of the process, see the realistic bird popping out of your paper
- Sketching paper/ Watercolour paper
- Brushes round sizes- 00/1/2 & 5/6/7
- Watercolour pencils
- Watercolour tubes/ cakes
- Poster colours (optional)
- Water container + waste cloth/ tissue paper.
- Pencil + eraser
- Black pen
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 8th & 9th
- Session 1: August 8th - 5pm to 7pm
- Session 2: August 9th - 5pm to 7pm
Duration: 4 hours
Cost : Rs.799/-
(Recorded Session Available)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849