About the Artist:
Aprajita Lal (@aprajitalal) is known for her proficiency in painting nature using different mediums. Her passionate connection with nature and art is truly a spellbinding experience for the captivators. Aprajita’s work has been published and recognized by the widely acclaimed ‘Creative Artist Magazine’, with numerous exhibitions and collections; she has managed to garner an impressive mastery over her craft. All an inspiration of nature itself, you can find many of her entrancing art pieces in the homes of collectors in the USA, India, Canada and UK.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Basics about the medium and the supplies for watercolor artists/students.
- Different types of watercolor paints, papers and brushes.
- Almost 10+ different watercolor techniques, with their variations and applications.
- Making one 8x10 watercolor landscape painting.
- Watercolor bookmarks/cards examples and ideas
- Artist Watercolor paints (good quality)
- Watercolor Papers (300gsm, Cold Press) Size 9X12 (preferably)
- Watercolor Brushes - Round (Size 0 to 8)
- Color Mixing Palette
- Two containers of water
- Paper Towel
- Cling/Plastic Wrap
- Salt (Kosher/ crystal salt is better but regular salt is fine too)
- A Candle
- Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler
- Tape (Clear/Washi/Masking)
- A hard surface for stretching the paper
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: January 9th & 10th, 2021
- Time: 5.30pm to 7.30pm (IST) (both days)
- Duration: 4 hours (2 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.1099/-
For queries, contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849