About the Artist:
Hi, My name is Shubham, I was born and brought up in Nepal. I graduated from Pearl Academy, Delhi with a B.A. in fashion design. After working in the industry for 2 years I started Luyk - A homegrown Kids wear brand (@luyk_official). I learned tie-dye during my college days and I also wanted to keep doing it. It was so much fun to do and satisfying.
About the Workshop:
Learn the magical, centuries-old technique of tie and dye and revamp your wardrobe using our DIY tie & dye kits. Make your own designs using simple yet super fun tie and dye techniques.
Here's what you'll learn:
- History and Relevance about Tie and Dye Fabrics that can be used for Tie and Dye
- The basics of Shibori - Folding and binding techniques to create beautiful techniques
- Various types of techniques
- How tie-can be done using a different type of industrial and natural Colours
- We will be dyeing a t-shirt together using our DIY kit
- By the end of the workshop, you will have a t-shirt dyed by you for you
- Our Do It Yourself Tie and Dye kit
- A bucket of Water
- And a place to do the whole process
Our DIY kits include:
- Super Comfortable 100% cotton T-shirt
- Colour Dye
- Gloves to keep your hands clean
- Squeezes bottles for the colors
- Rubber bands and jute Ropes for tying
- A Dedicated Workstation
YOU CAN BUY THE KIT DURING REGISTRATION AND IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PLACE.
The Masterclass will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the Masterclass for you to join.
- Date: January 16th
- Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.599/- (exclusive of the kit)
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live Sessions, you can choose to get the Recorded Version during registration. Recording will be accessible for 96 hours)
For any queries, contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849