About the Artist:
The Doodle Factory Art for Adults Workshop is conducted by Aditi Deo (@the_doodle_factory), a self-trained artist & calligrapher. She has been instructing in art & calligraphy for over 2 decades. She has taught at schools, colleges like Srishti, Bangalore; SID Pune; conducted art activities for corporate seminars like Thermax; conducted private sessions for individuals. As far as she can remember, Aditi has never not drawn. Her earliest memories of art are of holding her grandma’s hand and following her to her oil painting class where she claims she was ‘hooked’ by the smell of turpentine!
What you will learn:
This workshop is a fun way to practice art but also create something practical, which helps us exploit more opportunities to make more and more art as we learn new techniques. The Participants in this workshop will learn how to make a 'no-cutting - no-pasting' gift box with lid, and also how to create interesting, unique designs on the boxes to make their gift unique and personal.
- Paper - ideally drawing paper of 100 g.s.m or less or printer paper:
- 2 sets of 2 sheets - cut to squares - 1 measuring 21cm x 21 cm and the other 20cm x 20cm.
- Each box needs 2 sheets in these measurements.
- So you can keep a few extra handy incase you would like to make more gift boxes.
- Extra sheets of paper - to use for testing designs and colours.
- Pencils - regular lead pencils for drawing
- Pens - Black-coloured Sigma Micron tip pens (Nos 0.2, 0.3 or 0.5) or even regular gel pens will do.
- Watercolour kit of 12 to 18 colours (Camel C-18 kit) or Colour pens/sketchpens/brushpens/markers
- Brushes - 1 thin (No. 1 or 2) and 1 fat (No. 8-10), round brush; water container and rag
- Scale - 12" or equivalent line marker
- Patience and enthusiasm
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849