Aiswarya D Patil (@wonders_on_graphite) origins from Maharashtra end up settling in Kerala. A 4th year student Studying Architecture at K.M.C.T college of architecture,Calicut, Kerala. She is a self taught artist with love for detail.
- Learn to use the carving tools to create miniature art
- Learn about the pencils that are used in making the miniature artLearn the techniques and intricacies involved in carving your own art
- 3-4 pencils per head (grade 8B,9B,12B)
- Pencil carving tools per head
- A4 size paper one per head
Advice for participants:
- Intense level of patience
- Participants should be passionate enough to get along with the ground basics.
- Use Artist brand pencils and sketchbooks.
- Possess seriousness towards the discussed subject.
- Desire to learn and get along with daily practice for better results.
- Art Materials
- Lunch - Quality Vegetarian Food
Date : February 24th, 2019
Timings : 10.30 am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849