After being inspired by a portrait artist he met in a park, Uday (@udaymicroartist) went back home and started carving out alphabets atop pencil leads as a gift for his friends. Later, he came to know that this was called ‘micro-art’ thus having taught himself an existing art concept with little prior knowledge. Soon he became popular for his intricately detailed work and was frequently asked questions like “Did you use a magnifying glass?”, “How do you do that with the naked eye” and so on.
What started as a gift-making hobby, Uday is now using to teach others about micro-sculpting. He has a special knack for sculpting alphabets, which he has been perfecting over 3 years. He holds the Vajra World Record for carving in 0.7mm lead.
In this workshop, you will:
- Be introduced to miniature pencil sculpting
- Learn from examples of Uday’s work
- Understand the tools and techniques behind the art.
- Apply the techniques to create your own piece of art.
- Knives for sculpting and detailing
- Pencils, and other stationery
- Come with a lot of patience.
- Practice makes perfect - keep trying again and again.
- Nature is beautiful and there is so much to learn from it. Be inspired!
- Lunch (Quality Vegetarian Food)
- Bottled Water
Date : September 23rd, 2018
Timings : 10 am to 4 pm
Cost : Rs.2000/- (inclusive of all taxes and things mentioned above)
We have limited seats of 30. Click below to block your seat.
For any queries, contact us at:
CCO - MyCopie
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449