About the Artist, Rakshita Jain (@pixartbyrakshita):I am a fashion & graphic designer by day and watercolor enthusiast by night. I was always passionate about art which is probably the reason I love to paint. I mostly Paint Galaxy and Landscape. Painting for me has always been calming and therapeutic. I consider my journey as an interesting adventure and inspire others and strive to 'do more'.
What you will learn?
- Types of watercolor Paper, Paints and Brush
- Watercolor tips and techniques
- Different types of strokes using a same brush
- Warm up painting using the techniques
- A final Galaxy painting
- Waste cloth
- Black pen
- White pen or White acrylic/watercolor
- Paint brush (preferable size 8 or above)
- Watercolour cakes or tubes
- Watercolour paper (preferably above 180gsm)
- Water jar
- Masking tape
- Palette / Plate
YOU WILL BE PAINTING THE ABOVE PAINTING IN THIS WORKSHOP
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: July 18th, 5pm to 7.30pm
Cost : Rs.549/-
Recorded Session Available!
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449