About the Artist:
I am Nirupama Chirmade (@onestroke_nirusworld), an artist of One Stroke Painting Technique based in Bangalore. I learnt this art in USA. My love towards the Nature pushed me to start paintings of Flowers and Leaves using acrylic colours. I studied Medicine but the love toward art allowed me to change my profession as an artist. When I see real flowers, I always think how can I paint that flower using One Stroke technique. I wish and hope that my paintings will take people closer to the Nature. I have received many awards for my work.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Learning double loading of brush with acrylic colours
- Tear drop stroke and how to complete a flower using this stroke.
- Slider stroke for leaves.
- Complete the composition using Tear drop and Slider stroke
- Learning triple loading of brush with acrylic colours
- Wiggle stroke
- Shell shaped petal and complete a flower using this stroke.
- Complete the composition using Shell shaped petal flowers and slider stroke.
- Learning heart shaped leaves
- New flower with Wiggle stroke.
- A final composition (Bunch of flowers) using Tear drop stroke, Slider stroke and wiggle stroke.
- White or black chart paper or Acrylic Artist Paper
- Acrylic paints (any brand)
- Flat brush no. 5/6/7(whatever is available)
- Spare cloth
- Mixing plate
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Duration: 6 hours
Cost : Rs.1499/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849