About the Artist:
I am Nirupama Chirmade (@onestroke_nirusworld), an artist of One Stroke Painting Technique based in Bangalore. I learnt this art in USA. My love towards the Nature pushed me to start paintings of Flowers and Leaves using acrylic colours. I studied Medicine but the love toward art allowed me to change my profession as an artist. When I see real flowers, I always think how can I paint that flower using One Stroke technique. I wish and hope that my paintings will take people closer to the Nature. I have received many awards for my work.
- Introduction of acrylic colors and one stroke art
- How to load the flat brush with 2 or 3 colours?
- How to blend these all colors together?
- Flower strokes
- Leaf stroke
- How to apply these strokes on different surfaces?
Any one over age 10 years can join the workshop. Do not need any prior experience in art.What are the basic materials required for the workshop?
- White A4 Paper (Printer Papers)
- Black chart paper (Cut in Round Shape the size of a CD)
- Acrylic paints (any brand)
- Flat brush no. 5/6/7(whatever is available)
- Spare cloth
- Stimulates your creativity
- Release in-born Artistic Ability
- Promotes relaxation
- Stimulates creative thinking
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
- Date: January 23rd, 2021
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost : Rs.499/-
For queries, contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849