About the Artist:
I am Nirupama Chirmade (@onestroke_nirusworld), an artist of One Stroke Painting Technique based in Bangalore. I learnt this art in USA. My love towards the Nature pushed me to start paintings of Flowers and Leaves using acrylic colours. I studied Medicine but the love toward art allowed me to change my profession as an artist. When I see real flowers, I always think how can I paint that flower using One Stroke technique. I wish and hope that my paintings will take people closer to the Nature. I have received many awards for my work.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Introduction to Art Materials
- Colour mixing and blending
- Floral strokes
- Leaf stroke
- Complete the composition using florals and leaves strokes
- White or black chart paper or Acrylic Artist Paper
- Acrylic paints (any brand)
- Flat brush no. 5/6/7(whatever is available)
- Spare cloth
- Mixing plate
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849