About the Artist:
I am Rosha Sandesh (@paintings_by_rosha), an artist, a cat mom and a doctor. I've been practicing art for over fifteen years now, ever since I was little. I'm completely self-taught. I do illustrations and paintings; actually I do anything that is even remotely related to art. I love art; I believe it is extremely therapeutic to the soul and I love sharing it with my fellow humans!
What you'll learn in this workshop?
- The participants be given a simple sketch which they will first sketch on their canvases.
- Followed by this, they will be learning the essentials of mixing realistic skin tones.
- They will be learning basic colour theory which they will then apply to painting a portrait.
- They will be taken through painting each part of the face separately paying attention mainly to the values in each area.
- Starting with the skin first and then proceeding with the eyes, nose, the mouth, ears and hair.
- By the end of the workshop they will have learnt to see colour from a whole new perspective and will be able to apply the learnt principles to any of their future personal projects.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have learnt how to mix colours for creating realistic skin tones, basics of colour value and will create a portrait by themselves on a small canvas.
- Students oil paint
- Camel purified linseed oil
- Hb pencil
- Round brushes in sizes 2,6 and 8
- Canvas board in size 8*10 inches
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: September 12th & 13th
- Session 1 - September 12th - 3pm to 6pm
- Session 2 - September 13th - 3pm to 6pm
- Duration: 6 hours
Cost : Rs.1499/- onwards
(Recorded Session Available. Recording will be accessible for 72 hours)
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849