About the Artist, Ankita Dey (@palette.of.dreams):
Software engineer on weekdays and an artist on the weekends. I love exploring different forms of art and currently I am obsessed with sculpture painting. Art is just a another way of keeping my dairy.
Here's what you will learn at the workshop:
- Negative painting is a different yet simple technique that involves applying pigment around an subject to give it definition
- Paint is added to surround the object, making it stand out because it appears lighter than the background
- We will learn colour combination and different shapes and designs that can be used to create negative painting.
- Watercolor sheet (above 250gsm)
- Watercolor Paint brush (Size 2 and 8)
- Tissue paper
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 31st
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849