About the Artist, Mr.Niranjan (@niruscalligraphy):
My Journey with art started way back when I was a kid. My Mom being an art teacher, it was something I practiced every day. I should say, I'm blessed and extremely grateful to be able to pursue art full time. Art is a teacher in itself and I've been learning from it everyday.
I used to be a Graphic designer by Profession. So, Colors and Text are somethings I dealt with daily. I felt myself drawn to words more and hence, stepped into the world of Calligraphy. Since then, there is no turning back. Have been falling in love with it daily, more and more. Also, it's therapeutic.
What you will learn at the workshop:
- Learn the art of Modern Calligraphy from scratch
- All the necessary tools will be provided which can be taken back home for practice.
- By the end of the workshop, you will have learned all that is required to be able to practice modern calligraphy and will be taking home a skill that will help them create wonders on paper.
- Add Gel Little Artist Brush Pen Set
- A4 Size Sketch Book
- Pencil / Eraser / Sharpener / Scale
- OHP Sheet
- Art Materials
Date : September 1st, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2250/-
Location : Of10, Hiranandini Gardens, Powai
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449