About the Artist:I am Sangeeta Prayaga (@misscompasshands), a mandala artist, wall muralist, illustrator and a small business artist. I began my journey of drawing mandalas in 2016 and I never looked back. Mandalas are more than just an art form. They also have a spiritual significance and are used widely for meditation. Drawing mandalas has helped me soothe my nerves when anxious and calm my mind when agitated. In my workshops, I not only teach the participants how to draw a mandala, but how to use those patterns to meditate.
Here's what you'll learn at the workshop:
You'll learn how to draw a full-page mandala from scratch
- How to draw a mandala grid
- Basic shapes to draw patterns
- Filling out the shapes to create beautifully filled patterns
- Tips and tricks to make a neat mandala
- How to use these patterns and the process of drawing a mandala to meditate
The class will start with me telling a step by step process of how to draw a mandala grid. Next, We will make some basic shapes to initially to fill the whole page. Next, we will learn various tips and tricks of how to fill in those shapes to make beautiful patterns for the mandala.
- A4 sized sketchbook
- Black Fineliners (I use micron pen set)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 10th & 11th, 2020
- Session 1 - October 10th: 5pm to 6.30pm
- Session 2 - October 11th: 5pm to 6.30pm
- Duration: 3 hours (2 sessions)
Cost : Rs.699/-
(Recorded Session Available. In case you aren't able to attend the live workshop, you can choose to get the Recorded Session during Registration. You will get 72 hours to watch the recording)
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849