About the Artist:
I am Daminih Verma (@da_mini_arts), owner and founder of Daminih Arts. I am an artist by profession and I completed my bachelors in fine arts in 2010. I have also worked in Digital graphics but I was always more interested in hand painting so decided to get back to it. I have been selling hand painted T-shirts and bags since last 2 years.
I love designing my own T-shirts and when I designed a few t-shirts initially just for fun, my friends loved them. Hence, I got the idea of selling them. I now have hundreds of happy customers and many of them wish to know how I do it. This inspired me to start taking workshops on T-shirt painting.
Participants will learn to draw and paint on fabric. Also they will learn leaf print technique.
How would the workshop be scheduled?
- 10:30 to 11:30 – proper Mandala drawing on T-shirt
- 11:30 to 1:00 – Painting mandala (where I will be teaching them to make shades)
- 1:00 to 1:30 - Lunch break
- 1:30 to 3:30 – continues painting (I will guiding them and will have conversation about it)
- 3:30 to 3:40 – let T-shirt dry (will be telling how and when to start using T-shirt)
- 3:40 to 4:20 – Leaf print on T-shirt
- 4:20 to 4:30 – Let it dry
- 100% Cotton T-shirt
- Fabric paints
- Paint brush
- Rounder with pencil
- Fresh leaves
- Paper plate (for leaf printing)
- Newspapers for each participant
- Bowl for water
- Art Materials
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Of10, Hiranandini Gardens, Powai
Limited Seats Available ! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449