About the Artist:
A very passionate and enthusiast for Art and Craft. A Graphic Designer by profession, who is been residing in the city of dreams Mumbai since birth. Have been practicing Mandala Art for past 3 years now. My style is defined more of a fusion wherein I amalgamate two different art forms in my creations. You can visit my Instagram handle Merakibylalitaiyer to see more of my work.
Session 1: Beginner level
(July 18th - 10:00am to 12:30 pm)
- Learn the basic Grid Constructions for patterns
- Step to create basic patterns
(July 18th - 5:00pm to 7:00 pm)
- Learn basic gird construction for circular mandala
- Combine Patterns into Mandala
(July 19th - 10:00am to 12:30 pm)
- How to create intricate mandala patterns
- Learn how to create Intricate mandala design and layout
(July 19th - 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm)
- Aesthetics of designing and layouttting a mandala by combining it with other art like madhubani and henna art.
- Grid Book (optional)
- Pen (Fine liners)
- White pen
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link on July 17th.
Date: July 18th & 19th
Duration: 9 hours (4 sessions)
- Session 1: July 18th - 10am to 12.30pm
- Session 2: July 18th - 5pm to 7pm
- Session 3: July 19th - 10am to 12.30pm
- Session 4: July 19th - 5pm to 7pm
Cost : Rs.2499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449