About the Artist, Kirti (@create.live.happy):
As a passionate Design & Creative Professional with rich experience in Digital & Print media and UI/UX Design, I am seeking an advancement in career.
Along with with that I have a passion for fine arts since I was a kid. I re-indulged into art in the end of 2018 and began my rejuvenation through the various art mediums. Water colors and Mandalas being my favorites, I decided to consistently create art for myself and for all the like minded people who take interest in art.
I believe Art is a wonderful therapy and has healed so many people's lives. It has indeed helped me to conquer anxiety, stress and negativity. It is a meditative process. So I would like to suggest each one to take up either creating art or else coloring it. It surely changes lives. I take pride and pledge to deliver a differentiated value proposition in my every creation.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Basic Information mandala
- How to Create Pattern Grid
- How to Create Patterns
- How to Combine Patterns
- How to Create Circular Grid
- How to Create Mandala Bookmark
- Paper 200 gsm required in following sizes - (a. A5 size sketching paper; b. 17cm x 5.7cm - 2 nos. each)
- 3 sizes of fine liners / any gel pens / Uniball Eye / Uniball Signo Pens
- Any Colour Fineliners / Pens can add beauty to the Mandala Bookmark (Red / Green / Orange / Blue)
- Compass / Rounder (which should be stable)
- 0.5 Lead Pencil / Well Sharpened pencil
- Big & Small Scale, Eraser, Sharpener
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849