certifications to her credit.
In this workshop, you will:
Get a hands-on experience at creating their own Madhubani painting. They will be introduced to
- The history of the 2500 year old Art form.
- The details that will equip them to create a Madhubani painting themselves.
- The journey of the art from from it's origination to the present day. The past and contemporary practices.
- Watercolour paper- 300gsm
- Liquid Acrylic colours
- Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener , Scale
- Artline CD Marker pen
- White paper
- Yellow Carbon Paper
- Disposable Glasses and Tissues
- Brushes - Round - size 2, 8
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : August 4th, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Location : Cokarma, Kondapur
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449