About the Artist, Ms.Jayalakshmi (@painteddezert):I am a professionally qualified artist holding a Master of Visual Arts in Print Making from MS University, Baroda. I also have a Bachelor in Fine Arts degree specialized in Painting from VNSGU, Surat. I am currently the Art and Craft teacher at DAV Senior Secondary School for Girls, Mogappair, Chennai.
What they will learn in the workshop?
- The session would start with an introduction to Lippan Art.
- The work will start with the participants tracing the design on the MDF board from the template.
- They will then be introduced to the clay molding techniques and the method of creating patterns and textures.
- The participants will then be guided on the mirror placement work.
- The final step of the workshop would be the participants learning how to paint the pattern.
- MDF Board- 12*12 Inches
- Mirror - 5 Inches square
- Cut mirrors
- Pencil / Eraser / Sharpener
- Template of designs
- Carbon paper
- Fevicryl Mouldit
- Talcum powder
- Round brush - Size 2
- Flat brush - Size 6
- Fevicryl Acrylic Colour
- Terracotta Colour
- Art Materials
Date : November 24th, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2199/-
Location : Casagrand Bright Kids, Chennai
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449