About the Artist:
My name is Prita Dhaimade (@prita_d). I am a dentist and completed my residency from KEM Mumbai. I have always been very artistically inclined and have worked with a number of different media including digital, oil on canvas and acrylic paints.
For the last year or so I have worked almost exclusively on digital media, primarily on procreate. My style is very heavily influenced by Indian folk art, inspired by the vivid colours of this country and my absolute favourite thing to paint are elements of nature. I am currently pursuing a professional diploma in graphic design and working as a freelance illustrator.
What you will learn at this workshop?
- A bit about the Procreate and the tools that we will use for the workshop.
- Finding the right references, examples of free resources and one sample picture that we will create would be included in the workshop.
- Basics of setting up the right colour palette and setting up the colour palette for project.
- Setting up the brush tools for the project.
- Sketching the butterfly.
- Colour blocking
- Using water colour wash
- Detailing with pencil work
- Adding the background illustration.
- Adding the rustic and vintage details.
- Final thoughts on setting up the right canvas and exporting options.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.749/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849