About the Artist:
I'm Sheena Anam (@sheena_anam), a 24 yr old artist from Bangalore, India! I'm a teacher by profession and have a burning fire for painting. I was fascinated by the idea of paints at a very young age and haven't left it since! I have been practicing art for over 12 years now and have considerable experience working with different mediums like oil, pencil shading, charcoal, resin and acrylic.
YOU WILL BE PAINTING THE ABOVE PICTURE IN THIS WORKSHOP
What you will learn at this workshop?
- Basic drawing
- Blending with acrylics
- Textures of paint
- Understanding the consistency of products.
- Step by step guided artwork as the final project
Learn the basics of how to work with a knife, instead of a brush! No artistic skills required. This workshop is open to anyone above the age of 8 .
- Rectangular Canvas board size 9" by 12" or 300 gsm paper or canvas sheet.
- Acrylic paints set of 12. ( Camlin or BRUSTRO in tubes only, for thicker consistency of paint) Heavy body acrylics preferred
- Palette knife set (plastic or metal) (last option spoon or butter knife)
- Tissues / waste cloth
- Flat plate or Palette
- Water jars
- Flat Brush (Size 2 & 6)
- Round Brush (Size 00)
- Pencil, eraser
- 2 drawing sheets for practice.
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link before 12pm on October 2nd
- Session 1 - October 2nd : 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Session 2 - October 3rd : 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Session 3 - October 4th : 10.30am to 12.30pm
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849