About the Artist, Kamalrukh (@Kamalrukhgotla):
I am a Chartered Accountant by qualification but an artist by passion. I have studied courses in Sir J. J. School of Art and done a couple of exhibitions. I love teaching and am constantly experimenting and understanding various styles and combinations to create unique paintings. I have also taught nearly 2000 students across various platforms
YOU WILL BE PAINTING THE ABOVE PICTURE IN THIS WORKSHOP
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- We will be painting using an Impasto technique to make these thickly textured gorgeous three- dimensional Ballerina.
- Impasto is a form of sculpture on a canvas.
- This will be a guided session, where you will learn to make strokes and learn techniques using a palette knife with acrylics on canvas.
- Thick acrylic paper or canvas (size 12 by 16 inches)
- Brushes ( flat brush- size 8 or 10 and round brush- 2 or 4 size)
- Acrylic paint Tubes (Portrait Pink, Burnt Sienna, White, Orange, Red, Blue, Black, Blue Violet, Green, Yellow, Magenta or Pink).
- Palette knife (only one diamond shaped palette knife is required- size doesn't matter)
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: November 22nd, 2020
- Time: 4pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost : Rs.799/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849