About the Artist:
I am Vidya Kumaresan (@thewishingink) a Self taught artist from Namakkal and the founder of The Wishing Ink, which mainly focuses on making personalized hand-drawn art. I specialize in hand lettering, Calligraphy, Water coloring and have two years of experience in Graphic designing as well. I started learning hand lettering / calligraphy two years back and have been teaching the art for a while now. I love anything and everything that's handmade and believe in spreading good vibes through art.
What you'll learn in this workshop?
In this Session, we will focus on learning everything about gouache. Gouache is a versatile medium and can be used to create beautiful effects. This is a beginner friendly session and is suitable for age group of 10+
- Introduction to Gouache - An overview
- About Materials and other products
- Sketching your ideas - Flowers and leaves
- Mixing colours and consistency
- Painting the composition
- Adding Details
- Final Thought and discussion
- Gouache Paints (Brustro or Pebeo)
- Round Paint brush of size 6 and 0
- Pencil and Eraser
- Watercolor paper (2 or 3 sheets) - Hot pressed or cold pressed
- Palette for mixing paints
- Cup of water and paper towel.
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date:August 23rd
- Time: 4.30pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost : Rs.599/- onwards
(Recorded Session Available)
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849