About the Artist:Neha Jain (@artworld_neha)is an artist by passion and profession. She did experiments in various form of arts including Tanjore painting, Gond art, Oil and Acrylic paintings. She has taken part in various group shows on national level and did her solo exhibition at Alliance Française of Hyderabad in 2019 on a very successful note.
What you will learn?
- How to make Gond painting, a tribal yet contemporary art form.
- Learn unique and complex patterns of Gond Art in a very simple manner.
- The workshop will also focus on how to master intricate fillings that resemble Aboriginal Art.
- Gain an insight into various colour combinations. Gond paintings are also meditative which increases our concentration power.
- A4 size handmade / drawing paper
- Water colours
- Round brushes no. 0,1,2,4 ( 0,1 for outline & 2,4 for filling )
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: September 13th
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
(Recorded Session Available. Recording will be accessible for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849