About the Artist:I am Manju Bhatia (@paintingbymanju), an artist who works on folk arts like Gond, Madhubani, Warli, Maasai, Pichwai and Kerala Mural. I was a math teacher and Art happened to me accidentally. Since 2010 I've been working constantly on different art forms and practicing everyday. During the last 5 years, my paintings have been selected in various Art exhibitions and some of them have been awarded on National level as well. Teaching comes to me naturally, and it gives me immense joy to teach and inspire people through my Art.
What you will learn?
- How to make a Gond Painting
- Learning how to create Patterns & Color Palette on your own
- Where to get Inspiration for Themes/Designs
- Insights for coloring, composing, styles and tones
- Insights on how to create your own Gond Art pieces
- Poster or Acrylic colors
- Pencil, Eraser, Scale
- 2 A-4 size Cartridge sheets ( or any drawing copy)
- Black gel Pen (waterproof) for outlines.
- Brushes 0 (for patterns) 1, 3 (for color filling)
- Color Palette for mixing
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: October 3rd
Time: 5 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recorded version during registration. Recording will be accessible for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849