About the Artist:
I am Ramya Purohit (@ramyapurohit). I am a Mandala Artist and a computer science engineer. I reside in Bengaluru. I am a Mandala and Zentangle Artist. My motivation in creating Mandala Art was to Meditate and Calm my mind, body and soul. This is what made me preach this art and teach people Create patterns and Meditate whilst drawing.
- Sheets(any size)
- Pen(gel preferred)
- Pencils, scale, eraser
Here's what you will learn:
- Learn basic measurements of the geometry
- Construction of Geometric grid
- Basic techniques to draw mandala patterns
- Creating Geometric Mandala using patterns
- Steps to balance a Mandala design which will complement the Geometrical grid for symmetry
- Steps to work on aesthetics of the design
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: July 5th
Time: 4pm to 7pm
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.649/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449