Vijayta Sharma (@vijayta_sharma) has been in the field of art for 7 seven years but the love for art started when she was very young. Growing up in a family of artists, she was always surrounded by paints and crafts. she joined NIFT and learned the skill in depth. She attributes her confidence, motivation, communication skills and self-esteem to art. She is inspired by nature and people and loves to express herself in textures and colours. She believes every emotion turns into art and tells a different story. She aims to create a unique identity in the world of art. She wants to bring people together through workshops, collaborations, exhibitions and YouTube.
- Marker pen : Faber Castell multimarker pen Black
- Fevicryl acrylic color Lilac kit
- Compass and protractor
- Pencil, eraser, ruler, sharpener, black sketch pen
- Synthetic hair Brushes
- A4 Watercolor paper(200 GSM)
- One notebook with white cover
- Paper Scissors and Gluestick/fevicol
- Tissue papers
- Disposable plates that we can use as palettes.
- Disposable glasses to carry water
- A4 bond papers
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
- Snacks & Beverages
Check out the Galaxy Mandala video by Vijayta Sharma:
Date : August 18th, 2018
Timings : 10 am to 1.30pm
Cost : Rs.1800/-
We have limited seats of 30. Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
email@example.com / +91 98802 66553 / +91 91768 08449