About the Artist, Sharayu Golhar (@sh_dots):
I am Software engineer by profession and artist by passion. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with dot painting art form. The process of placing each dot helps centre and calm my mind.
What would you learn during the workshop?
Dot Mandala is relaxing therapy. You will learn to place different colors of dots in different sizes to create beautiful mandala on your selected base. Participants will learn
- Basic Mandala grid
- Steps to balance mandala for symmetry
- Different color combinations
- Mug or a waste CD or a canvas
- Multiple shades and black acrylic paint for base
- Matchstick, earbuds, marker, pen ( these all are for dots)
- Pencil, eraser
- Clear scale
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849