About the Artist:
Raghavi Chinnadurai (@punchmittai) - Freelance artist,specializing in watercolors.
Design, RMIT, Melbourne.
The theme of my paintings are “Thoughts and Influence”; For I believe art should be a representation of the artist and singular in that way. My artworks are a reflection of tamil language and quirks of the ethnicity which comes with that. I believe in Sustainability and Conscious art and Design. I incorporate my current emotional feedbacks from everyday life and changing perception in my work to make it relevant and personal.
What would the participants learn at the workshop?
- I believe everyone out there is an artist. Their style differ.
- By the end of this workshop, participants would learn basic watercolor techniques and use them to create a self-portrait (doodlecature).
- But more importantly would learn to cultivate a style and process to follow their art journey.
- Three watercolor sheets (300 gsm)
- Watercolor palette
- Basic Brush set
- Black Liner pens
- Pencil, Eraser and Sharpener
- Masking tape
(Left over materials can be taken)
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : May 3rd, 2020
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.1999/- onwards
Location : The Hive Collaborative Workspaces, VR Chennai
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449