Have you ever been fascinated by Crochet? Then this workshop is for you! Learn from Himabindu Manchala, a pro Crocheter, the basics of how to create your favourite things with this versatile art. The patterns that she will guide you, your needle and yarn through are simple but will set the ground for you to experiment on later with your own projects. Whether it’s to decorate your favourite place with throw pillows or to gift a scarf to someone you love, Crochet is the perfect hobby to latch on to. It’s fun, relaxing and the end product you create will totally be worth your efforts and time.
- First hour : Introduction to crochet, learning how to finger crochet and getting used to the yarn.
- Second hour : how to hold the yarn and the hook and learning chain stitch and getting used to it.
- Third hour : learning slip stitch, single crochet and double crochet stitches (all basic stitches for beginner level).
- Fourth and fifth hour : how to read patterns and knowing the crochet terminologies and start making an adult sized beanie by following a pattern.
- Sixth hour : learning how to finish the beanie by giving it a perfect look and weaving in the ends.
- Skein OR four small balls of acrylic yarn
- Crochet hook
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : March 10th, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Location : CoKarma, Kondapur, Hyderabad
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449