About the Artist:
I'm Tathagata Paul (@tathagatapaul_art), I'm 24 years old, based at Kolkata. Though I'm currently doing MBA but I've always loved art. I've been doing hyper-realism art with graphite and charcoal since 2017. My inspiration is Kelvin Okafor, I'm a self taught artist.
- Graphite pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B)
- Two A4 paper ( 180-250 GSM)
- Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler
- Q-Tips / Ear buds
- Paper Stump
- Flat Brush Size 4
- Koh-I-Noor Artist Eraser Pencil
Here's what you will learn:
- Draw any portrait accurately
- Basics of shading & blending
- Grid Method
- Understanding Skin Texture
- Renderinf Different textures
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date and Time: June 6th (5 hours)
- Session 1: 10am to 12.30pm (IST)
- Session 2: 5pm to 7.30pm (IST)
Cost : Rs.1099/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seats!
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449