About the Artist:
I am Gautham (@gaus_arts), a MBA graduate with no art background. I'm a self taught freelance artist practicing art and teaching them on YouTube for more than 3 years with expertise in Realistic Color Pencil sketching, Graphite Pencil sketching, Anime artworks using Alcohol Markers etc..
What you'll learn at the workshop?
- Learn the basics of color pencils.
- Learn how to blend colors smoothly.
- Learn how to select a good reference image and draw the outline for a portrait.
- Learn how to observe and understand the image before starting to color.
- Learn how to choose the right color pencils and materials needed.
- Learn the techniques I use to draw and color THALAPATHY Portrait from MASTER SECOND LOOK POSTER.
- Learn how to add final highlights to the drawing to make your drawing more realistic.
- Long size scale
- 2H pencil
- Eraser / Sharpener
- Camlin Triangular Colour Pencil Set - Pack of 24 (Multicolour)
- Drawing paper - 200 or 250 GSM (9 X 12 Inches)
- Crafts knife
- Tombow mono eraser
- Sakura white gelly roll pen
- Art Materials
Date : May 17th, 2020
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : From Rs.1999/-
Location : HomeServe, Mylapore, Chennai
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449