About the Artist:
Hello! My name is Madhuri (@madsterdrama) and I’m a self taught mixed media artist who lives and loves to try new things with my artwork including different mediums. I’m someone who likes to think outside of the box and away from convention, so most of my works reflect the same. Having lived in a city like Melbourne where coffee is not just a beverage but a culture, I started painting with coffee. Other mediums include wine painting, glow-in-the-dark painting, chalk carving and so on. I’m a firm believer in celebration of diversity and hence dream of travelling to as many places as possible to incorporate the essence of different places and different people in my work, so as to touch lives globally with the same.
What would the participants learn at the workshop?
- Short introduction and ice breaker.
- Introduction to using coffee as a medium to paint.
- Colour gradient - dilution.
- Adding texture.
- Painting a pre selected scenery completely with coffee.
- Concluded with how to store and what varnish to use before framing.
- 300 GSM watercolour paper (A4)
- Paint brushes
- Instant coffee
- Pencils, erasers and other required stationary
- Packing material
- Cups to mix the coffee
- Glasses of water
- Paper towels
- Art Materials
- Lunch - Quality Vegetarian Food
Date : April 5th, 2020
Timings : 2pm to 5.30pm
Cost : Rs.1499/- onwards
Location : Dialogues Cafe, JP Nagar, Bengaluru
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849