About the Artist:
I am Priya Badjatya (@sketch_n_more), started my career as a social media executive and art director at WittyFeed and ran a channel Craftsmate and that's how my creativity took a major leap when I interacted with artists around the globe. I have worked with various mediums be it acrylic, charcoal, Phad painting, resin, and lots of DIY. I run an Instagram handle
What you will learn?
I planned for taking this workshop to bring people closer by gifting bottle art to their loved ones. In this workshop:
- You will learn about techniques for creating various effects through paint on a bottle
- Materials you can use for designing on a bottle
- How you can customize it in various ways.
- Glass bottle
- Acrylic or fabric colors (white is compulsory or gesso) (Minimum 2 colors)
- Brush preferably flat brush no 5 or as per the availability
- Permanent marker
- Any photograph of your loved ones that you want to decorate
- For decorating (jute rope, small artificial flowers, motifs, mirror pieces any of which is available)
- Glue gun or fevicol
- Rough cloth
- Paper plates
The workshop will be hosted via ZOOM (Video Conferencing Application). We will send you a unique Zoom link before 12 noon on May 29th for you to join.
Date: May 29th
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849