About the Artist:I am Akshita Palvia (@ArtyPants_AP) a lawyer by profession and an Artist by passion. I have been creating art for over 20 years and launched my artpage Artypants_ap in May 2019 when I moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The mediums I use the most are Watercolor, acrylic and oil paints to create Mandala art as well as galaxy and landscape paintings and recently I have been experimenting and gravitating towards mixing different mediums and art-forms. Everyday I learn something new and that keeps me motivated to be a better artist. Creating, sharing and teaching art for me are ways of self expression.
What will you learn?
- Different brush strokes with Watercolors
- Different techniques and textures with Watercolors
- How to paint a Landscape
- Various tools used for watercolor painting and Mandala
- How to make grid for the patterns
- How to make base for a Mandala
- Different types of borders
- Different patterns, with variations
- How to place them while creating Mandala
- Final Landscape Mandala Design
- Paper - Watercolor paper - A4 size ( 4 sheets ) - 280 - 300 GSM
- Sharpened Pencils - 2
- Pens - black pens that work on watercolors, avoid using gel pens
- Brushes - Round (4 or 6) and Flat (10 or 12)
- Water - 2 jars of water
- Mixing Palette
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: October 3rd & 4th
- Session 1: October 3rd - 6pm to 8pm
- Session 2: October 4th - 6pm to 8pm
Cost : Rs.799/-
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recorded version during registration. Recording will be accessible for 72 hours)
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849