I am Salim Khan (@qalamaurkagaz), a self taught Arabic Calligrapher specialising in Thuluth Script in Arabic Calligraphy. By academics, I am an engineer, former profession was Wedding and Portrait Photography.
Arabic Calligraphy is more than a passion to me, it is a way and means to connect with my creator. My objective is to spread this art to every corner of India. Bring the beautiful art back to its glory.
- Learn how to write all 27 letters in Arabic Calligraphy, Thuluth Script
- Learn harakkat and ornaments in the script
- Learn to measure the letter using Turkish Calligraphy rules. The standard measurements will help you eventually compose words from letters.
- If time permits, you shall also learn alternate forms of letters
- Indian Bamboo Qalams
- Ink bottles especially made for Arabic Calligraphy (for the use of wooden qalams)
- Graph books and other accessories (ink container and thread or sponge required to prepare the ink solution)
- Art Materials
Date : September 14th and 15th, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.5999/-
Location : Golden Square CBD, Wilson Garden
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
email@example.com / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449