About the Artist:
I am Nanditha (@tintsandstrokes_), a freelance artist and a Physics student. I am from Kerala, and have been pursuing art for the last 4 years. I mainly work with Acrylics and Water Colours and my niche is Acrylic Landscapes. My daily motivation of art is always nature. I love teaching art. I find pleasure in sharing the techniques I've learnt. I have been conducting various workshops, tutorials and exhibitions.
- Quick introduction to my style of acrylic painting and the art supplies
- Steps for converting a reference photograph to your own artwork
- Preliminary sketching
- Choosing Colours
- Colour blocking
- Colour mixing
- Techniques for blending
- Creating gradients
- Techniques to paint elements like clouds, water, reflections, silhouettes, moon and combining these elements into a painting
- Creating movement
- Creating a magical landscape painting of your own by the end of the workshop.
Basically, this workshop will be helpful to beginners as well as to those who have been painting for a while, feeling stuck, and want to explore more. I will help them, to paint expressively, with freedom and to loosen up and paint without any planning.
Combine the elements that you learn during this workshop to make a Mystical Landscape Painting of you own at the end of the workshop.
- Canvas ( board, stretched or sheet) or thick sheet of paper ( watercolour paper 200gsm or above ) - 24×36 cm
- Acrylic Paints - Prussian blue, Sky blue, Teal ( not mandatory, will be taught how to mix) , Orange, Red, Green, White
- 62mm wash brush
- Fan brush
- Round ( no. 07 and 00)
- Flat ( no. 10)
- Tissue or cotton cloth
- Container with water
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.549/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849