About the Artist:
I am Nanditha (@tintsnstrokes), a freelance artist and a Physics student. I am from Kerala, and have been pursuing art for the last 4 years. I mainly work with Acrylics and Water Colours and my niche is Acrylic Landscapes. My daily motivation of art is always nature. I love teaching art. I find pleasure in sharing the techniques I've learnt. I have been conducting various workshops, tutorials and exhibitions.
- Detailed learning about blending techniques
- Complete understanding of the acrylic and different mixing mediums, varnishes, palettes, etc.
- Details about surfaces for acrylic painting, priming the surfaces etc.
- Details about different kinds of brushes and their usage
- Adding layers with paint
- Creating gradients
- Learning to paint different elements like water body, sky, vegetation etc.
- Colour blocking
- Light and shadow
- Brush pressure, water usage, pigment usage
- Different brush strokes
- Colour mixing (how to mix neutral colours)
- Choosing the right shades of colours
- Paint a beautiful landscape painting by the end of the session
- How to your mistakes( happy accidents), invisible while painting
- How to paint expressively without any pre-planning
- Canvas or stretched canvas or paper (above 200gsm) or primed wood - ( 8 inch × 10 inch)
- Brushes: Round brush - Size 10 / Flat brush - Size 10 / Liner brush - Size 00 / Wash brush - Size 62mm
- Acrylic paints: Prussian blue, Black, White, Green, Yellow, Light blue (It will be great if you have all the colours in your acrylic paint set)
- Paper or cloth towel
- Container with water
YOU WILL BE PAINTING THE ABOVE ONE IN THIS WORKSHOP
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.549/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849