About the Artist:
I am Nanditha (@tintsnstrokes), a freelance artist and a Physics student. I am from Kerala, and have been pursuing art for the last 4 years. I mainly work with Acrylics and Water Colours and my niche is Acrylic Landscapes. My daily motivation of art is always nature. I love teaching art. I find pleasure in sharing the techniques I've learnt. I have been conducting various workshops, tutorials and exhibitions.
- Complete knowledge about the medium and related art supplies.
- Mixing and blending of colors.
- Brush control and water usage control.
- Different techniques like stippling, underpainting, colourblocking ,layering, splattering, dry brushing, glazing etc..
- Painting different subjects and giving details.
- A beautiful acrylic painting by the end of the workshop, combining all these techniques.
- Canvas or stretched canvas or paper (above 200gsm) - ( 8 inch × 10 inch)
- Brushes: Round brush - Size 0 & 10
- Acrylic paints: Prussian blue, Black, White, Green, Yellow, Light blue (It will be great if you have all the colours in your acrylic paint set)
- Paper or cloth towel
- Container with water
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
YOU WILL BE PAINTING A SIMILAR PICTURE IN THIS WORKSHOP
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.749/-
Limited Seats Available! Click below to Block Your Seat !
For queries, contact us:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849