About the Artist:
I am Fathima Aafreen (@artbyfathima). What started as hobby turned to passion from 2016 and I've not turned back since. They say, inspiration can come from anywhere. Well, mine is from our dear mother earth which paved a way for me to be a Landscape Artist. From early 2018, I started experimenting with acrylic. I quickly developed a flair for it. I can forever say, painting is another realm of a reality that I love to get lost in.
- The participants will learn about the basic introduction in Acrylics
- Acrylic medium
- Basic color theory
- How to use a photograph as a reference?
- Basic strokes to create the trees, sky with clouds, water reflection, waves, light and shadow
- How to create the snow feel?
Art Materials required for the workshop:
- Canvas sheet / canvas board with size 12 by 14 inches or 12 by 16 inches.
- Artist grade acrylic paint from any brand
- Synthetic brushes size:
- 1” or 3/4 inch flat brush
- 1/2 or 1/4 inch flat brush
- Round brush with small size( optional)
- Palette knife for mixing colours
- Water jar (have 2 if possible)
- Paper towel or a waste cloth.
- Pencil, paper, scale
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
- Date: January 23rd & 24th
- Time: 5pm to 7pm (Both Days)
- Duration: 4 hours (2 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.999/-
For any queries, please contact us at:
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849