About the Artist, Rebecca (@beckyrebekha):
I'm BBALLB graduate, in my final year of law joined an art academy and also became a teacher in the same institute and had been teaching art for almost three years now.Taking up BVA (sculpture) right after law was a turning point, I always loved drawing, painting and anything realistic, realism was something that never failed to amuse me. I aspire to become a hyper realistic artist and create sculptures of that sort.
Here's what you'll learn at the workshop:
- Basic composition of landscape
- Basics of acrylic
- Live demonstration
- Blending and smooth application of acrylic paints
- A rough sketch
- Layering of colors
- Techniques to keep the paint from drying.
- 12x12 inches stretched canvas
- Synthetic flat brushes size - 1 inch & 1/2 inch
- Synthetic round brushes size - 5/6, 1/2
- Acrylic paints
- Tissue paper
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 17th & 18th
- Duration: 4 hours (2 Sessions)
- Session 1: 17th October - 5pm to 7pm
- Session 2: 18th October - 5pm to 7pm
- Cost : Rs.899/-
CCO - MadCap
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849