About the Artist:
My name is Shahina (@soulful.colors) and I have taken my Masters in Bio-technology. I'm a self taught artist currently based in Kolkata. I work mainly with acrylic and watercolors. I prefer lose style painting because it surprises me with every stroke. I have never been to snowy mountains but love painting them.
What you'll learn at the workshop?
- Basics or color mixing theory.
- Value scale of colors and undertones.
- How to decide a palette for landscape painting.
- Choice of reference and subject for acrylic painting.
- How to plan layout and where to place focal point.
- How to paint a landscape with minimal complexity.
- Basic techniques of brushstrokes.
- Techniques to paint light and shadow in mountain-scape painting.
- Using all this information painting for the final piece of mountain-scape.
- Canvas( size 8"×10")
- Acrylic color
- Brushes Flat 10 no, round 6 no
- Plastic pallet knife
- Paper towel
- Water cups
- Masking tape.
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
- Lunch - Quality Vegetarian Food
Date : September 22nd, 2019
Timings : 10.30 am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Location : Open House, Kankaria Estates, Kolkata
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849