What you'll learn at the workshop:
10:30 - 12:00 Orientation -
- Discussing the "abstract" in abstract painting.
- Discussing the core meaning associated with various colors.
- Expression through Colors & Patterns.
- Includes a game (on similar line) for increasing participation
12:00 - 13:00 Things to know
- Looking at few artworks and their psychological association
- Knowing a few tips ad ricks before starting the actual painting.
13:00 - 13:30 BREAK
13:30 - 14:00 - Painting (Hands-on) Part A
- Starting with an activity of identifying the present mood of every individual
14:00 - 16:30
- Individual rough sketch of expression.
- Carving out this expression into abstract artwork.
- Canvas Board - 12inch x 16inch
- Acrylic paints
- Brushes - Size 11 and 4
- Painting Tray
- Pencil, Eraser and Sharpener
- Black Permanent Marker
The venue is Air Conditioned with comfortable seating and furniture with an audio system. The following will also be provided as part of the workshop.
- Art Materials
Date : September 22nd, 2019
Timings : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost : Rs.2000/-
Location : Cokarma, Kondapur
Limited Seats Available! Click below to block your seat.
CCO - MyCopie, MadCap, Hazel
Facebook / Instagram : @mycopiepage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 96772 38849 / +91 91768 08449